- First Name: Joy
- Last Name: Lynskey
- Country: United States
- Official Website Address: http://www.jrlsolutions.biz
- Blog Address: https://joyofcontentwriting.wordpress.com
- Town: Moneta
- City/Region: Virginia
- Occupation: Author and Editor
- Industry: Internet Marketing
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a published author and have been a ghostwriter and desk editor for various authors and two companies for over 15 years.
I have written many articles on a huge variety of subjects. Please check out my Google search results to get an idea of the wide variety of topics I am adept at covering. Some particular strengths are:
- Social Media
- Internet Marketing
- Technical Topics
- Mental Health
If your topic isn’t listed here please inquire. I am an expert researcher and one of my strengths as a writer is the diversity of my content creation skills.
Social Media Marketing and Tools Experience
I have over 5 years of experience utilizing social media networks as marketing tools. I regularly research, review, and test out social media marketing tools in their new or beta phases and create reviews as well as aggregate knowledge about the top tools and sources for any type of online internet marketing. I have a high focus on digital branding as well as extensive volunteer time managing a blog in the marketing education niche.
My social networks include a total of over 40K friends, fans, and followers and I regularly aggregate all content I create, regardless of who is credited.
I am an expert WordPress Blogger and have over 3 years of experience managing blogs and other types of WordPress sites along with the installation and configuration of a very long list of plug-ins. Some of the WordPress sites I have managed and/or created content on are:
Web 2.0 Author Links
Live Support Experience
I have worked as a live chat operator for www.resumedirector.com & www.resumearrow.com for three years. I have also administrated Live Chat services as a virtual assistant and marketing expert on www.freeadlists.com
- I am extremely detail oriented and do not believe in creating generic or low-quality content of any kind. I will always produce 100 percent unique writing approved for originality by Copyscape.
- I have a very fast reading and comprehension speed as well as a type speed of 120 wpm
- I understand the importance of reliability
- I am a team player or can work independently for extended periods of time
Extra Curricular Hobbies
I do pro-bono web content and web building work for several non-profit agencies in my area so I am fully knowledgeable about posting to sites using FTP and HTML editors or even doing so manually. I often post on my own time for events such as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, or other non-profits like Locks of Love that can always use the extra coverage.
Availability and Professionalism
I can be reached many ways including any of the common IM’s, phone or email. I make myself readily available to all clients that I take on and maintain organization and management techniques that allow me to make concessions for brainstorming meetings, revisions, or even urgently needed content which is sometimes a necessity in the content management world.
Press Release Room
Read JRL Solutions latest news/press releases
Freelance Writers Education Blog
Pairing Quality Writers With Affordable Content
- Brand New Family Legacy Gem – Fully Customized Life Story Book – From Susan McKenzie, the Founder of TeamFamilyOnline.com
- MO Group International Provides Multilingual Website Copywriting for over 2000 Websites in 2010.
- FastWebFormula 3 Live Coming Soon: Ticket Price Increase October 16
- North Jersey Media Group Launches Redesigned NorthJersey.com with Expanded Content and Enhanced Navigation, Video and Photo Display
- The Internet Conference 2010: Nottingham, UK
- MO Group International Delivers Successful International SEO to Praxisdienst
- Marketsync Expands Client Services Team to Support Direct Mail for SalesAdditional Resources Available to Salesforce.com Users
- New Proofreading Service From the Philippines! ScriptorHouse, A Reliable Online Proofing and Editing Service for Students and Professionals
- Internet Marketing Case Study – Original and Authoritative Website Content Created a 17% Increase in Traffic in One Month
- Positive Web Design Adapts Services To Accommodate New SEO Advancements
Last updated on 12 February 2012, 7:03 AM
Digital Brand Marketing Education Inc.
Read, Write & Share
- How to Create A Memorable, Social Media Savvy E-mail Signature
- The Importance of Facebook Pages
- Social Media Pitfalls and Opportunities for College Students & Grads
- Empire Avenue Missions for Increased Social Engagement
- Why should Marketers Hire A Professional Photographer?
- How to Charge for Social Media Management Services [Opinion]
- Social Media Week: Social Media Action Camp #SMWsmac [Event]
- INBOUND MARKETING: How to Get Customers Without Really Trying
- Our Idols are Only People
- Timely the Talented Twitter Tool
Last updated on 12 February 2012, 7:03 AM
Video Review from a Satisfied Client
Social Media Network Links
I have used a number of similar services in the past but after using these guys, I can say with complete confidence that this is probably the first time that I have seen such high quality work done for me in such a short space of time. Jrlsolutions.biz is easily far ahead of the competition! I’m going to use them for all my projects from now on.
– Edmund Taylor
I’m very happy with work done by this company for me. I manage a network of blogs and am always in need of new content to keep my blogs updated and fresh. Their customer service is first class. I just need to tell them what I want and they come through for me every time and deliver above and beyond what I expect.
– Claudia Preston
I needed someone to manage my social media campaign but did not know the best way to move forward. I knew I needed a competent and effective consultant and I finally found them at www.jrlsolutions.biz. They don’t just promise some vague results. They actually deliver! Your service is brilliant and I am glad to recommend you.
– Rodney McKay